CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Copic Class

So last night I went to a Copic class in Reston, Virginia at Angela's Happy Stamper. It was quite the drive in rush hour and I plan not to do that again. However, it is a great store! The class was an intro to Copics and since I have been playing and researching the markers on my own for a while, a lot of the class was going over things I have already learned. I did learn how to refill the markers and got some ideas for using the refill inks.
Here are pictures of the cards we made!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17

Looks like a fun class! I've been wanting to take one.

Amanda

That is the best stamp store I've been to! Love her store! I really like the thank you card with the flower. Amazing coloring on that one!