CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ok, so it's been a long time since I have posted anything. I know, the Christmas/ New Year thing kinda got in the way. I'm going to give a brief synopsis of what has since my last post on 11/15/08..




I never posted pictures
I made from the blog Real Mom Kitchen. They were so yummy! I also made the layered peanut butter bars that I have been craving ever since. The kids were happy too!


Our first snow in Baltimore came on November 21st. It wasn't much, but it was sure pretty.



Aaron's family came to visit us for Thanksgiving. It was really nice having company here. Aaron had to work and it would have been lonely spending Thanksgiving without him. I made cinnamon swirl rolls the day they arrived. I thought it would be nice to have something warm and homemade after their flight from Kansas City.


For our Thanksgiving dinner, I made a small meal of turkey, gravy, roasted green beans, Parker House rolls, garlic mashed potatoes with gouda cheese, and a yummy pumpkin cheesecake.

I'll post another update later!

0 comments: