CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011, Week TWO!

Phew!  I am just making this assignment by the skin on my teeth!  I am such a bad blogger, so I hope you forgive me!  However, I am not without an excuse...  This past week I was lucky enough to have my sister, her husband, and two girls visit us in Baltimore from Nebraska.  We tried to see it all in just the 5 short days they had here with us.

We went to Hershey, Pennsylvania,
 Washington D.C.,
 Baltimore's Inner Harbor,
 Asseteague Island,
 and Ocean City, Maryland!
  (I'm exhausted just listing it all...)

Anywho, I threw these cards together one night and just got them photographed today.  Again I do not  have a supply list and have been thinking of ways to make sure I can remember everything from now on.  Maybe if I had a post it for each card and wrote down the supplies as I used them?  Any suggestions are welcome.  Also, I've noticed how some bloggers have small photos or icons of their products they used.  How cool is that?!?!  I'm going to have to look into it!

Okay, here is this weeks color challenge:
Card #1

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white), CTMH (other)
Ink: CTMH
Stamp: CTMH


Card#2


Cardstock: PTI (Kraft, light green, white), CTMH (dark green)
Stamps: PTI (stripes, sentiment), CTMH (silhouettes)
Ink: CTMH
Die Cuts: PTI and Spellbinders
Twine: CTMH (hemp)


Card #3

Cardstock: PTI and CTMH
Stamps: PTI (clouds), CTMH (sentiments)
Ink: CTMH
Die Cuts: Cricut 


Oh, and we have visitors arriving tomorrow for another week!  I hope I can get into my craft room and get my cards done for next week!  

Until then my friends!

0 comments: