CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008




Happy Friday!!  I am excited for the weekend to be here because that means Hannah will be  home to have fun with us!  I really miss her when she is at school and I know Nathaniel does too.  He will frequently ask "Where is Hannah?", "When is school over?", etc.  It is so sweet to hear things like that.  

It has finally begun to get a little chilly here in Baltimore.  Yesterday when I picked up Hannah from school it was foggy and she asked "Mom, how come it is so hard to see out here?"

Wednesday I tried out a chocolate chip cookie recipe I found on the blog Coconut & Lime called Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The cookies were great, Aaron ate them almost faster than I could snap a picture to post!  One problem...my cookies were flat!  The picture posted with the recipe show nice puffy cookies.  Hmmm...  I guess I don't know what I did.  I'll have to research that problem and get back to you.

Yesterday I had a craving for a Runza.  I worked for Runza Restaurants for 3 years while in high school and college and they are so yummy!  With no Runza anywhere near here, I decided to make my own.  I used a Runza recipe found at Pieces of Earth.
Aaron added Havarti Cheese to his and ate with mustard.  Hannah just ate hers and Nathaniel, well Nathaniel didn't.  We tried everything but he didn't like it.  I know Runzas aren't for everyone, but those of us who like them, LOVE them!





0 comments: